PREP TIME: 10 Min
COOK TIME: 25 Min
INGREDIENTS Buy Now
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh parsley or 1 Tablespoon dried parsley
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon zest
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 Alaska Cod fillets (4 to 6 oz. each), fresh, thawed or frozen
- 1 pound trimmed fresh asparagus or whole green beans
In a small bowl, mix parsley, oil, garlic, lemon zest and juice, and salt and pepper, to taste; set aside.
Preheat oven to 450ºF. Place asparagus into a spray-coated 9 x 13-inch ovenproof dish. Spoon 2/3 of parsley mixture onto asparagus.
Rinse any ice glaze from frozen Alaska Cod fillets under cold water; pat dry with paper towel. Place fillets on top of asparagus. Sprinkle cod with remaining parsley mixture. Roast, uncovered, 20 to 25 minutes for frozen fillets or 15 to 20 minutes for fresh/thawed fish. Cook just until fish is opaque throughout.
NUTRIENTS PER SERVING
238 calories, 11g total fat, 2g saturated fat, 42% calories from fat, 52mg cholesterol, 28g protein, 7g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, 107mg sodium, 54mg calcium, and 400mg omega-3 fatty acids.